Online Advertising Agency Online Based Design Concept

                                         Hypothetical  Scenario

Our  advertising  agency  is  an  online  based  system. Our  system  main  objective  is  to  get  our  customers  advertisements  and  publish  it  on  many  other  online  platforms  in  order  to  get  a  peek  performance  in  advertising  to  their  ads. We  provide  our  customers  facility  from  payment  to  publishing  their  ad  all  online. Guest  users  to  our  website  are  given  chance  to  see  our  underperforming  advertisements  design. We  provide  our  customers  with  facility  to  have  an  user  account  in  our  system  which  make  them  to  see  their  ads  status. This  facilities  are help  to  have  contact  with  us  for  any  issues  or  support. Our  system  also  has  a  main  panel  with  employees  who  are  assigned  to  manage  our  website. They  ensure  our  customers  get  the  maximum  service. To  provide  our  customers  with  best  service  we  also  have  built  the  system  to  access  it  in  all  day(24 hours).       

                       Requirement  and  Analysis  Document

Online  advertisement  agency  makes  ad  making, ad  advertising  all  easy.

             System  Requirements  and  Specifications

  • ·       As  system  it  needs  to  store  registered  user  details.
  • ·       As  system  it  has  to  handle  payment  involved.
  • ·       As  system  it  has  to  validate  user  credentially  at  user  login.
  • ·       As  system  it  needs  to  implement  approved  ads  on  certain  platforms  for  advertising.
  • ·       As  system  it  needs  to  give  different  control  panels  to  each  page  role.

                        Registered  User  Requirement

·       As  a  registered  user  I  need  to  design  an advertisement.

·       As  a  registered  user  I  need  to  publish  my  own  ads.

·       As  a  registered  user  I  need  to  get  notifications.

·       As  a  registered  user  I  need  to  manage  my  ads.

·       As  a  registered  user  I  need  to  write  feedback.

·       As  a  registered  user  I  need  to  make  payment  online.

·       As  a  registered  user  I  need  to  have  a  user  account  that  I can  manage  my  profile.

·       As  a  registered  user  I  need  to  get  report  only  underperforming  ads.

                           System  Manager  Requirement

 

  • ·       As  a  manager  I  should  approve  or  decline  ads  before  they  are  published.
  • ·       As  a  manager  I  must  be  able  to  create  sales  reports.
  • ·       As  a  manager  I  must  be  able  to  view  registered  users.
  • ·       As  a  manager  I  need  to  restrict  users.

 

                       Page  Editor  requirement

 

  • ·       As  page  editor  I  need  to  modify  website  content.
  • ·       As  page  editor  I  need  to  add  new  ad  templates.
  • ·       As  page  editor  I  need  to  remove  ad  templates.
  •  

                                      Admin  Requirement

 

  • ·       As  admin  I  should  be  given  facility  to  assign  page  roles.
  • ·       As  admin  I  should  be  given  facility  to  remove  page  roles.
  • ·       As  admin  I  should  be  able  to  run  website  statistical  reports.
  • ·       As  admin  I  should  add  or  delete  website  content.
  • ·       As  admin  I  should  view  feedback. 

 

                               ER  DIAGRAM   



    

 Scheme  of  the  Database



                        Performance  Requirement

 

·       Manager should approve each and every ad created by user

·       Important notices for users are notified through the system

·       User can give a feedback to the website

·       User can create, search, view ads

 

 

                       Security Requirement

 

·       To Advertise any ad user should be a registered user

·       Manager can restrict any user who claims to be harmful to system

·       In any case when a user forgets his password he can use a given email to reset his password

·       A guest user only can search for ads

·       Manager is only able to view profiles of all users

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post